Hawaii Nurse Aide Registry
Below is Hawaii Nurse Aide Registry information at the Hawaii Board of Nursing, requirements, renewal, transfer, phone number (808) 586-2695, address: P.O. Box 3469, Honolulu, Hawaii 96801.
Hawaii Nurse Aide Registry Requirements
One of the following:
* National certification or recertification related to the nurse’s practice role
* 30 contact hours of continuing education activities
* Completion of a board-approved refresher course
* Completion of a minimum of two-semester credits of post-licensure academic education related to nursing practice from an accredited nursing program
* Participation as a preceptor, for at least one nursing student or employee transitioning into new clinical practice areas for at least one hundred twenty hours, in a one-to-one relationship as part of an organized preceptorship program
* Completion as principal or co-principal investigator of a nursing research project that is an institutional review board project or evidence-based practice project that has been preapproved by the board
* Authoring or co-authoring a peer-reviewed published nursing or health-related article, book, or book chapter
* Developing and conducting a nursing education presentation or presentations totaling a minimum of five contact hours of actual organized instruction that qualifies as continuing education
* Completion of a board-recognized nurse residency program
* A similar type of learning activity option; provided that the type of activity shall be recognized by the board
Hawaii BON Livescan Fingerprinting
There is no fingerprinting requirement by Hawaii BON (fingerprints fee: $0.00).
How long does it take to get a temporary license for a nurse aid registry license by Hawaii Board of Nursing?
Nurse aid registry for a temporary license time-frame by Hawaii Board of Nursing is Unavailable.
How long does it take to get a permanent license for a nurse aid registry license by Hawaii Board of Nursing?
Nurse aid registry for a permanent license time-frame by Hawaii Board of Nursing is 15-20 business days.
Can I walk-through Hawaii Board of Nursing for the nursing aide registry?
No, walk-through is not available at Hawaii Board of Nursing.
Hawaii Nurse Aide Registry: Infinity Healthsource Now Hiring for RNs, LVNs, & CNA!
Watch this video to learn more about nurse aide registry, the process, qualifications, and how it really works.
Application Fee (Permanent License): $146.00-$202.00
Temporary License Fee: $0.00
Transaction Fee: There is no fingerprints fees
Application Requirements: no requirements published by the board of nursing.
Compact (eNLC): No
Hawaii BON Address
P.O. Box 3469
Hawaii BON Phone Number: (808) 586-2695
Hawaii BON Fax Number: (808) 586-3000
Get assistance for your Hawaii Nurse Aide Registry, application, or any other Hawaii BON related matter – simply contact us using the comments form or the contact us page.
This website is not affiliated with any government agency or state board, providing independent information for Hawaii Nurse Aide Registry and other states.
List of State Nurse Registery
Nevada Nurse Aide Registry
Guam Nurse Aide Registry
New Hampshire Nurse Aide Registry
New Mexico Nurse Aide Registry
Puerto Rico Nurse Aide Registry
Rhode Island Nurse Aide Registry
Vermont Nurse Aide Registry
Virgin Islands Nurse Aide Registry
Washington Nurse Aide Registry
Wyoming Nurse Aide Registry